.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Thursday, March 17, 2005

TGI Friday's (Bloomington)

Day 2 of the conference, so day 2 of lunches out. The conference is at the Sheraton and this was right next door, so it was convenient and we didn't have to worry about losing our good parking spots.

And again I did the soup/salad/breadstick (yes, I wrote breadstick). For lunch they have this combo (I think it was $6.95) of soup (your choice), garden salad, and a breadstick. My soup was broccoli cheese. It was topped with cheddar cheese and was very rich tasting - so I loved it. The salad was good. It had a good ranch dressing (like I said, the dressing is important to me.) The breadstick was just ok. I dipped it in my soup. I don't think I would have eaten it without dipping it in anything, as it was kinda bland.

Misun ordered a side of breadsticks (she loves bread) and some French Onion Soup. It had so much mozzerella cheese on top that she had to eat it with a fork and knife.

I think if I compare Friday's to Olive Garden and had to pick one over the other, I would pick Olive Garden. I liked that their soups tasted more fresh and the breadsticks tasted better, plus it helps that it is a little cheaper and you know you can eat until you are full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home