.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Benihana's

As usual, Benihana's was fantastic. For some reason I got it in my head that I wanted California rolls and was going to make Andy stop at Byerly's to pick some up. I'm not sure if it was the seaweed or the wasabi that my body wanted -- maybe both. And I didn't feel like making my own (even though I have everything I need, just need to buy cucumber). But they serve sushi there as well, so I got an order to go. I just finished eating it. Fan-Freaking-Tastic! It really hit the spot. Although, now I want more. Uh-oh! Maybe this will be my craving.......our friend Jason was making fun of me last night about it saying "Who craves seaweed?"

Hmmmmm......maybe it's because I'm a Pisces.

1 Comments:

  • A seahag could crave seaweed, but you don't sound like a hag.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home