.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Marinade for Shish Kabobs

So, while Andy is having Geekfest I am going to a friends house in the evening for a grill out party and am going to bring Shish Kabobs. And since there are hundreds of marinades out there and I found sone I like I thought I'd post this recipe as well. I will be busy cooking, chopping, strippring & preparing on Friday night.


MARINADE FOR SHISH KABOBS
1 1/2 c. salad oil
3/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. dry mustard
2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
1 tbsp. fresh pepper
1/2 c. wine vinegar1 clove garlic, crushed1
/3 c. teriyaki sauce
1/2 c. honey

Put in blender 30 to 40 seconds. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator. Keeps forever. Use for beef, lamb, shrimp, vegetables. Yields: 3 1/2 cups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home