.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Sunday, April 10, 2005

El Tequila

So, Saturday night I went out to eat at El Tequila with Kate & Cathy. I ordered a #7, which is slightly different from my #25 in that it does not have an enchilada with it, but still has the chimichanga with guacamole, rice & beans. I thought I would save my self a buck and extra weight on my hips and get the #7. (I almost ALWAYS order #25)

See, what happens when I get the #25 is I only eat half and then I have a whole other meal, but with one less entree on the plate I felt compelled to eat all of it, not just the chimi, but also all the rice & beans. I wasn't going to take home half of the rice & beans and it was just too good to waste. Plus I had a GRANDE (yes it was huge and cost as much as my meal) strawberry margarita blended.

It was a good dinner, but afterward I was too full to eat or drink anything else and I ended up being the sober cab for the night as we went out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home