.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Friday, December 19, 2008

Stuffing "Thanksgiving" Balls

I made up my own recipe because the few out there that I found made the stuffing from scratch and I wanted something that was more efficient with my time. It's kind of like Thanksgiving in a ball, minus the green bean casserole.

Stuffing "Thanksgiving" Balls

1 bag of shredded Brownberry stuffing
1/4 C olive oil
2 eggs beaten
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 C chicken broth

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with hands. Shape into about 40 balls. Bake at 375 degres for 20 minutes. Serve with dipping sauces (heated turkey gravy or a Cranberry Dipping Sauce.)

Cranberry Dipping Sauce
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
2 T barbeque sauce

Mix together and serve in a bowl alongside the Stuffing Balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home