.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Friday, August 18, 2006

Cucumber Cilantro Salad

This would have NO WW points. Woohoo! But you have to like cilantro. I will type out the recipe I used to make the salad for 6-8 people, but I think it needs half as much cilantro as the original recipe, so I will be typing it up with half as much. I really liked it. This is a great alternative to the traditional cucumber salad. I made it with cucumber & cilantro from my own garden. BTW - I planted some cilatro, as it is an annual, but it had re-seeded itself from last year too. I didn't know it would do that.

Cucumber Cilantro Salad

4 cucumbers
4 T fresh lime juice
2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 T chopped fresh cilantro


Peel cucumbers, slice lengthwise into quarters, and cut into 1 inch pieces; place in large bowl. Sprinkle with lime juice, chili powder, and salt; toss. Toss with cilantro. Refrigerate until chilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home