.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Friday, March 31, 2006

Fantastic WW Crepes Recipe

Weight Watcher's Crepes Recipe

Here you go Steph. This is great! I think the only thing I change is that I use skim milk.

We top these with a variety of things:
* SF berry preserves & a dollop of whip cream ( if you want to go the WW route)
* Applesauce (another WW route)
* Syrup (regular or SF - for the WW route) & Smart Balance (if you are so inclined)
* Nutella (if you completly do not want to do the WW route)
* Or mix them all together, spread a little nutella on, top with some berries, then some whip cream, & drizzle with syrup
* I think peanut butter smeared on would be nice too or just some regualr butter, or butter & sugar, the possibilities are endless.

I think I will make this for one of the breakfasts next weekend when my family is here. But we'll see. You basically have to make tem one at a time and I am not sure if I want to stand at the stove all morning while everyone else eats. I think I may make the Strawberry Sorbet recipe (below) for sure, because I can make that ahead of time. But we'll see what I have time for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home