.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Strawberry Pie (Weight Watchers)

I am going to make this tonight for tomorrow evening's dinner with the in-laws. So, I can let you know how it tastes. Although I am going to put a shortbread crust with it, thus making it not so weight watchers anymore.

Strawberry Pie (Weight Watchers)

1 pkg. sugar free strawberry Jello
1 pkg. sugar free vanilla pudding
1 qt. fresh strawberries
2 c. water

Add Jello and pudding to water. Bring to a full boil. Slice strawberries. Add strawberries to hot Jello and pudding. Pour into 9" pie pan. Refrigerate.

For Weight Watchers: 1/4 pie equals 1 FR and 28 optional calories.

2 Comments:

  • Actually, I just can't leave well enough alone. Not only did a I add a Keebler shortbread crust, but I also added a layer of banana slices to the bottom and then we'll top with cool whip.

    Still haven't eaten it yet, as it if for this evening.

    By Blogger Lame Shrill Owl, at 3:55 AM  

  • The pie was excellent!I really liked the banana layer and the cool whip on top.....I don't think the crust added a whole ton of flavor, so I think if you make it the way I did w/o the crust it would be very good and still be a WW recipe.

    By Blogger Lame Shrill Owl, at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home