.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mock Guac Recipe


This is a simple recipe:

Mock Guac 

1 avocado
1/2 bag frozen (thawed peas)
1 packet guacamole seasoning

Puree it all together and chill for at least 30 minutes.

I came across this recipe when I was counting weight watchers points. I am not sure on the points, but it is certainly half of what regular guacamole will be since you are using half as much avocado. There is a pea flavor to it, but if you eat it served in a burrito or on a taco salad the flavors will all blend and you will not even notice it. I would think that if you just ate this with chips you would taste the peas. But if have Mock Guac with a little flavor or no guacamole are the options, I will have the Mock Guac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home