.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mmmmm.....Food.......

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

WW Chicken Cordon Bleu

Tonight I am going to try this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe.

But I did change it, so I guess I could type out the ingredients that I used. The directions are the same. I left out the wine and just put a little bit of lemon water in the bottom of the pan and covered.

Chicken Cordon Bleu

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin)
salt & pepper
1 T Smart Balance Light
1 T parsley
1/2 tsp. marjoram
1/4 tsp. thyme
1 slice Kraft FF swiss cheese
1 slice Sara Lee honey-backed ham
1 egg white beaten w/ a dash of water
3 slices ground Wasa Fiber crackers

Per Serving
Calories: 328
Fat grams: 8.3
Fiber grams: 3.25
WW points: 6

I'll let you know how it tastes.

1 Comments:

  • This was pretty good, but go light on the herbs. The recipe calls for more than is necessary.

    By Blogger Lame Shrill Owl, at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home